Gilead is continuing to do well. We bring our car seat into the NICU tonight so they can do a required test to make sure that sitting in the seat won't interfere with his breathing. He'll be in the seat for nearly 2 hours for the test. Tomorrow he has some other procedures done, and if those don't knock him back a few steps, the doctor said he may be able to go home on Sunday or Monday. There are still plenty of little details that could delay that, but it's good to have a tentative home coming date.
My chemo resumes on Thursday. I'm glad Gilead will probably be home by then.